Despite its international isolation, North Cyprus has been showing steady growth since 1977; today it is considered one of the best returning markets in the Mediterranean, with a lot of international investment in land and development from Turkey, The Middle East and Europe.
North Cyprus’ free market economy, its British business and legal practices make it an ideal place for foreign investors who want to place their money in an up-and-coming market that is familiar to them on several levels.
The government of North Cyprus has recognised the importance of attracting foreign interest and investment hence they have begun pushing the development of its tourist sector and it has also been investing heavily in improving the country’s infrastructure.
The government has additionally started to develop resort towns similar to those found on the south side of the island. Now that the United Nations has pledged to reconcile both sides of the island the European Union has pledged € 259 million in aid to attract direct foreign investment. Investing in North Cyprus is one of the best ways of ensuring high rates of return for your investments. The island’s low cost of living relative to EU countries, its booming property market and burgeoning tourist towns all point to a nation that is a solid place to invest for both the short, medium and long term. After all with its unspoiled beauty and exceptional location investors can truly enjoy watching their money grow.
So whether you are looking to invest in a small number of units or a major project, we can guarantee you the best independent advice to make sure that you get the best capital returns from your investment in Northern Cyprus.
Opportunities for investing include
- Buying land – Carrington have access to a lot of local knowledge and are aware of all the best plots of land that are for sale.
- Buying property – Carrington sites have all sold on initial release and many resales have been made and our properties have earned on average 30% profit.
- Buying for the rental market – there are many opportunities for renting for the holiday market and also long term lets. There are 11 universities in North Cyprus and most of the students are from abroad and in need of accommodation. Most student rentals are long term and paid in advance.
- Larger projects – there are many opportunities for large scale developments like hotels, resorts and retirement homes. Carrington’s are very well placed to consult on such projects. We can also do this type of project as a joint venture.
- Cash Investment – we can advise on the best available options for cash investments. Interest rates are good here but there are many other options for capital growth on cash investments. We are very knowledgeable in the local investments opportunities and endeavour to find the best options for our clients.
Joint Ventures and Investments with Carrington
A joint venture is a strategic alliance where two or more parties, usually businesses, form a partnership to share markets, intellectual property, assets, knowledge, and, of course more importantly, profits. Joint ventures are an excellent way of expanding business influence and creating a more powerful market presence.
Carrington can offer many investment ideas & opportunities. Our company has vast experience in the Property Market of North Cyprus and knows exactly what works and more importantly what doesn’t.
Carrington is a well-established company with a proven track record for quality, honesty, reliability and above all success. Our reputation is exemplary, an ideal partner for investment in North Cyprus.